Today is #NationalTrainYourBrainDay and to celebrate, we've got a beer-based conundrum for you to solve. Need a little more motivation to try it? Comment with the correct answer below and we will reward one lucky entrant with a FREE CASE OF YOUNG'S BEER!
**This is not the competition post** Terms & Conditions – National Train Your Brain Day Competition for a case of Young’s beer.
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except Young’s employees and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are listed on our Facebook page.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be counted as one.
6. Closing date for entry will be 14th October 2021 at 12am (midnight). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Comment on our National Train Your Brain Day post detailing the answer to our Young’s Maths Game. We’re only looking for answers that are the exact number– not whoever’s closest!
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement for his/her submitted picture to be shared by the promoter (Young’s) on the promoter’s social media channels.
10. The promoter (Young’s) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter (Young’s) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The winner will be notified on Facebook via his/her comment posted to enter the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter (Young’s) reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
14. The promoter’s (Young’s) decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. A winner will be selected by a random generator and conducted by the tree.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Young’s and not to any other party. ... See MoreSee Less